Troubled by hair loss? Want nice and healthy hair? If yes, then try using green tea as it can prove to be miraculous for your hair. Green tea is one of the most well-known refreshments on the planet. There are amazing benefits of green tea for hair.
It is high in cell reinforcements, nutrients, chemicals, amino acids that assume a significant function in creating our body sound. Green tea contains catechins which are responsible for healthy hair and to prevent hair loss.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of green tea for hair
- 2 How to use green tea for hair
- 2.1 Drink green tea daily
- 2.2 Washing hair with green tea
- 2.3 Green Tea Capsules Intake
- 2.4 Using green tea shampoo and conditioner
- 2.5 Green Tea Hair Mask
- 2.6 Green Tea with Aloe Vera
- 2.7 Green Tea with Coconut Oil
- 2.8 Green Tea with Lemon
- 2.9 Green Tea with Honey
- 2.10 Egg and Green Tea for Fallen Hair
- 3 Things to remember:
- 4 Conclusion-
Benefits of green tea for hair
Green tea is utilized in numerous hair items due to its numerous advantages. The benefits of green tea are as follows:-
- Reduces hair fall
- Helps in hair growth
- Fights to reduce dandruff and scalp dryness
- Makes hair stronger and healthier
- Increases blood circulation of the scalp
How green tea is effective for hair growth
It is gainful for solid hair because of the presence of nutrient B (panthenol), epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), nutrient C, theanine, and enemies of oxidants. Green tea supports both hair growth and re-growth. Components, for example, carotenoids, tocopherols, zinc, ascorbic corrosive, and selenium present in green tea support hair regrowth.
The ECGCs present in green tea forestall the deficiency of hair cells and advance hair development by invigorating hair follicles. The primary function of green tea as a damaged controller is to soften hair and control frizzy ends. Green tea also helps to make hair shiny. The presence of characteristic nutrient C likewise shields the hair and scalp from sun harm.
It tends to be utilized from numerous points of view including cleanser, conditioner, hair cover or you can likewise drink it. All these products should be applied carefully on hair roots and scalp to promote hair growth.
Benefits of green tea for hair loss
Green tea is loaded with natural catechins and these catechins help suppress dihydrotestosterone (DTH) as it is responsible for hair loss. Green tea helps battle discouragement and stress which is one of the essential drivers of balding.
Drinking green tea daily helps you to feel good and helps you to be happy. The anti-inflammatory properties of this tea keep the scalp hydrated and remove dandruff which can prevent hair fall.
How to use green tea for hair
The best way to use green tea for hair is to wash the hair with green tea. It can be made in the same way as green tea is made for drinking. Allow it to cool for a while, then apply this water to clean wet hair. Allow green tea to be absorbed into the hair for ten minutes. It can be used two to three times a week. Further, let’s discuss the benefits of green tea for healthy hair as detailed below:-
Drink green tea daily
The easiest way is to drink a cup of green tea daily. Drinking green tea two times per day will give you obvious outcomes. In the event that you like it, you can appreciate the advantages of green tea with honey.
Washing hair with green tea
This is another way to use green tea for healthy hair. You can wash your hair with green tea. By doing this you can get quick relief from dry hair and many other disorders of the scalp.
How to apply green tea for healthy hair
Keep the teabag in water for 5-10 minutes and then remove. First, wash your hair with shampoo and then wash it with normal water. Second, wash your scalp with green tea water and massage it lightly. Finally, wash again with cold water. You can repeat this process 2-3 times a week for better results.
Green Tea Capsules Intake
If you are very busy then you can take a capsule of green tea daily. These cases are produced using extracts of green tea and give numerous advantages to the hair.
Using green tea shampoo and conditioner
Many shampoos and conditioners are available with green tea extracts. To get better results you can use these to wash your hair, thus they promote hair growth.
Green Tea Hair Mask
To make your hair solid, you can make a green tea hair mask at home.
- Green tea 2-3 bags
- 1 egg
How to use:
Mix egg and tea and apply the mixture directly to your scalp and allow it to dry. Wait for half 30 minutes and then wash off with cold water. By applying this mask, your hair becomes strong, shiny, and free from split ends.
Green Tea with Aloe Vera
You can likewise utilize green tea with aloe vera, which itself is exceptionally valuable for hair. Blend aloe vera with green tea and apply this mixture to your hair. Take the mixture and massage gently over the length of your scalp and hair. After 10 minutes wash it well.
Green Tea with Coconut Oil
Blending green tea with coconut oil is likewise useful for hair. This mixture makes hair healthy and prevents hair fall. You can apply the combination to your hair and scalp. Massage it with soft hands and leave it on for about 30 minutes. After that wash it with normal water. Can do this 3 times a week for better results.
Green Tea with Lemon
Lemon is a good source of vitamin C, so mixing and applying it with green tea works miraculously in treating dandruff. It also makes hair healthy and smooth. This should be done three times a month for better results.
Green Tea with Honey
Green tea with honey goes about as a hair lotion. To make hair sparkly and forestall hair fall, you can blend nectar in with a combination of green tea and coconut oil.
Green tea is very helpful for hair growth due to effective and better results. For healthy hair growth, you should use green tea and products including green tea extracts at least 3-4 times a month.
Egg and Green Tea for Fallen Hair
First, make 2-3 tablespoons of green tea solution. Now put 1 egg in a bowl and break it and put green tea solution in it. Now mix these two things. Apply it to your hair and scalp. Then cover the head with the shower cap. Leave it on for some time and wash the hair.
Related post – Health benefits of hot water with lemon and honey.
Things to remember:
- You can drink green tea 3-4 cups a day
- Drink green tea two hours before bed
- Do not take green tea with food
- Green tea is relatively safe for most adults, but in some people, green tea can cause indigestion and constipation in the stomach. If it is used in limited quantities then it is safe but it is unsafe to consume in large quantities. Its side effects can be mild to severe due to caffeine and can be problems like headache, nervousness, sleep problems, dizziness, and tremor. The dosage of caffeine in green tea can be fatal from 10 to 14 grams.
- Pregnant or lactating women should not consume more than 2 cups of green tea per day, because the caffeine in it can increase the risk of miscarriage and birth defects in children.
- Excessive intake of green tea can increase the risk of anemia.
- The caffeine present in green tea can increase the problem of anxiety or disorder.
- The presence of caffeine can aggravate the problem of diabetes, heart problem, bleeding, and liver disease.
- Drinking green tea increases the amount of calcium that spreads in the urine, which is harmful to the kidney and all body.
It is clear from the above discussion about how green tea is beneficial for hair. Green tea can be used to keep hair healthy.
How did you like the above information, please comment by commenting and if there is any suggestion, please do tell in the comment box.