One of the most important things to regain lost face is with face pack, scrubbing, and steaming. Yes, the work which cannot be done by expensive beauty products, is possible very easily and cheaply through the steaming process. The best thing is that you can also take it home. So how to do steaming and what are its advantages & disadvantages, let’s discuss that –
Table of Contents
- 1 How to steam on the face-
- 2 Benefits of steaming on the face –
- 2.1 Cleaning of the face –
- 2.2 Benefit of steaming to remove blackheads –
- 2.3 Benefit of steaming to treat pimples –
- 2.4 Remove the dryness-
- 2.5 Open closed pores –
- 2.6 Benefits of steaming for healthy blood circulation –
- 2.7 Benefits of steaming to avoid Acne –
- 2.8 Make skin tight –
- 2.9 Benefits of steaming to remove dead skin cells –
- 2.10 Eradicates facial fatigue –
- 2.11 Benefits of steaming for glowing skin –
- 2.12 Can help avoid infection of Coronavirus (COVID-19) –
- 3 What to do after steaming on the face –
- 4 Loss and precautions of steaming on your face –
How to steam on the face-
- A facial steamer can be used to steam the face. It is very easy and convenient. You choose the appropriate place for the Steamer machine from where it can be easily given power. You clean your face thoroughly and protect your hair. Follow the instructions in the instruction manual to use the steamer. When steam starts coming out of the steamer, keep your face 5-10 inches in front of the steamer. In this way, after taking 2-3 minutes of steam, take a break of 1 minute and steam again. This is a more effective method of applying facial steam.
- If you do not have a steamer available, then it can be done at home without a steamer. For this, first heat water in a pot. Clean the face thoroughly. After this, keep a pot of hot water on the table well. Now take a towel and cover it well the entire face. Now to take steam on the face, keep your face at some distance from the pot of hot water. Keep in mind, you don’t have to move the face too close.
Benefits of steaming on the face –
Here are some amazing benefits of steaming on the face: –
Cleaning of the face –
The dirt on the skin sometimes causes pores to block, in this case, the facial steaming opens the pores and removes all the dirt. Apart from this, the dead cells of the face also get removed from steam.
Benefit of steaming to remove blackheads –
Steaming is a very effective remedy for those who have problems with too many blackheads or whiteheads on the face. After face steaming for about 5 to 10 minutes, clean the face with a scrubber. Blackheads will be completely cleaned.
Benefit of steaming to treat pimples –
Steaming is also effective to get rid of the problem of pimples on the skin due to the formation of dirt and oil deposits on the face. This cleanses the dirt of the skin pores, which does not cause pimples.
Remove the dryness-
In winter, people with very dry skin will never lose facial moisture if they massage the face cream after facial steaming. Not only this, but it also will not loosen the skin of the face and will not cause wrinkles.
Open closed pores –
Steaming is the best way to open the closed pores of the face. Hot steam removes your dead skin and helps the face pores to breathe. This helps in clearing the skins, whose effect is also seen outside.
Benefits of steaming for healthy blood circulation –
Facial steaming results in healthy blood circulation inside the skeleton. The skin becomes very healthy when the skin is exposed to steam. If you want to change your facial tone, then take steam once a week.
Benefits of steaming to avoid Acne –
When the oily gland inside the skin gets filled with dirt, then there is a great possibility of pimples. In such a situation, the dirt is removed by steaming, so that the oil gland can work properly.
Make skin tight –
If you have wrinkles on your skin, then your face starts to look old. But if you take steam regularly, it will make your face tight. This prevents the swinging skin from getting fine lines. So do your face once a week.
Benefits of steaming to remove dead skin cells –
With this beauty method, your block pores will open. This will remove your dead skin cells. Therefore, once a week, steam your face at home, which removes the rough skin. This will bring shine to the face.
Eradicates facial fatigue –
Those people, who work on the computer throughout the day, they must take steam. This gives the face a soothing and calming effect. Steaming with hot water eliminates the irritation of the skin and relieves skin infection. Steaming can also improve a good and relaxed sleep.
Also, read- How to get good and relaxed sleep at night
Benefits of steaming for glowing skin –
If you want to go to a wedding or party, then no foundation is needed to shine the skin. You just give your face steam for 5 minutes and then see how well your face glows. There will be such glow on your face that it will last for many days.
It has been observed that coronavirus can be prevented by corona-positive people if they regularly inhale steam from nose 2 to 3 times a day. Although it cannot be said that coronavirus can be completely cured by taking steam. Along with this, other necessary measures should also be taken to treat coronavirus. But it can be said that the infection of coronavirus can be treated to a great extent by taking steam.
Practically, if coronavirus is present in the nose, then steam from the nose does not reach the lungs and after being confined to the nose, it is eliminated by repeated steam and steaming helps to recover the person suffering from coronavirus. Steaming is also beneficial to get relief from sore throat allergies, cold, cough.
What to do after steaming on the face –
- Taking steam opens the pores of your face. Steam does a good job of opening them, but not necessarily in cleaning them. Apply a clay mask to remove toxins, and clean out the blackheads and dead skin cells that cause acne.
- A mask, like Aztec Indian Clay Healing Mask, is great for this. The vinegar in the mask dissolves dead skin cells, and the soil picks it up. This prevents new acne from forming and clears not only the external plug but the entire blackhead as well.
- Later, to reduce pores, scrub your face with cold water, and apply moisturizer to your face.
- After steaming your face, all the pores on the face will open and now you can start a small home remedy. Take 2 tablespoons of honey and mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder and make it as a paste. Apply it on your face and neck and after 15 minutes wash it off with cold water. Cinnamon may irritate you but it helps in reducing pimples, dark spots and gives you smooth and fair skin. Do this 2-3 times a week for best results.
- Steam and its heat make the skin dry, so you must apply a good moisturizer after this treatment. Use a moisturizer made of soothing oil, aloe, and butter, which protects your skin from getting too dry. Allow the moisturizer to be well absorbed into the skin before applying makeup.
Loss and precautions of steaming on your face –
- Steaming is good for most types of skin, however, if one has very sensitive skin, it is best to leave. If you are suffering from rosacea or dry sensitive skin, then it would not be recommended to steam the face. While steaming, the blood vessels dilate, and later the redness on the face increases and the rashes fall. People, who have skin inflammation, active stages of psoriasis, eczema, rash, rosacea, and seborrheic dermatitis should not be tried.
- Taking steam on the face can be very beneficial for you. But if you steam for a long time, it can cause severe burns to your skin. Therefore, sufficient distance must be maintained while taking steam. Eyes should also have cared at the time of steaming.
- Also, read – Eyecare- how to improve eyesight naturally.
- If you are using a hot towel, take care that the towel is warm and not overly hot. Excessive hot towels can damage the delicate skin of your face.
- Although steaming can hydrate the dermis, people with more dry skin and eczema need special precautions. While steaming you should take intermittent and very moderate steam.
- Taking steam for a long time causes inflammation in your pores. So try to take steam only for 10 minutes. Steam should not be taken for much longer than this.